[c-nsp] Conditionnal routing based on OSPF / IP SLA

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Nov 30 14:53:56 EST 2011

Your static route is the same as a connected interface. Connected always
beats static. You don't have any redistribution or network statements
defined under router bgp, so how is this network getting installed, so it
can be advertised to the neighbor? R2 has the same interface connected, you
are using the same subnet on both R1 and R2. R2 has a network statement
defined, so R2 advertises it to R1 and R3. R1 has the same interface
connected. I'd write an EEM script that tracks this particular route, if the
route goes away no shut the serial interface. Don't know why you would want
to do this on a serial interface and have both up at the same time. If it is
switching gear outside the routers that will flip it over, then the serial
interface should be down until that happens.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com