[c-nsp] mpls traffic-eng tunnel preemption

Vitkovsky, Adam avitkovsky at emea.att.com
Thu Oct 6 04:41:10 EDT 2011

Try to replace the "protect 1" with "2" and use the priorities you've outlined
Though be aware that the failover will be slower
as the second path is not pre-established and would only be used after the first path fails and attempt to re-establish the first path will fail

interface Tunnel12
  tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 1 explicit name PATH-VIA-10G
  tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 2 explicit name PATH-VIA-1G

adam