[c-nsp] 3750X stacking with 3750 ??

Bielawa, Daniel Walter dwbielawa at liberty.edu
Wed Oct 12 09:10:38 EDT 2011

If you go into configuration mode, and then do a "switch <number> provision ?" command, it will show you what models, are currently supported for stacking, on your current code.

Thank You

Daniel Bielawa
Network Engineer
Liberty University Network Services

(434)592-7987

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
40 Years of Training Champions for Christ: 1971-2011