[c-nsp] 3750X stacking with 3750 ??

Josh Atterbury joshuaatterbury at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:38:07 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

I recently stacked 3750x-48pf-s running ip base with 3750v2-24. I originally attempted to use 12.2(55) but the stack failed to initialize, almost like the stack ports on the 3750x were err-disabling.

After some hair pulling I downgraded to 12.2(53) ( lowest version supported by both) and it did a full EEPROM rewrite on the 3750x. The stacking worked properly after that.

So the short of it is try to test the code in the lab first and not during the change window :)

Sent from my iPad