[c-nsp] Looking for a Sr Network Security Engineer

Jason L. Nesheim jnesheim at cytek.biz
Thu Oct 13 20:38:08 EDT 2011

I'm looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join our team at TelePacific and I'm hoping you guys may be able to help with this difficult to fill role.

We're looking for someone who is focused on carrier infrastructure and data center security more than enterprise IT security so a candidate would need to be well versed in security of core network routing protocols, carrier ethernet, MPLS/VPLS, SIP, and other building blocks of modern networks.

If you or someone you know may be interested in joining our team please send me a note at jnesheim at telepacific.com or apply at http://telepacific.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=85326.viewjobdetail&CID=85326&JID=115489&int=1

We also have several other Engineering positions open as well listed here: http://telepacific.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=85326.viewjobs&CID=85326&notes_id=5889

Thanks!

--
Jason Nesheim