[c-nsp] MPLS - IPsec tunnel between a PE and CE

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Oct 16 15:18:54 EDT 2011

Nduati,

ISC is just the management solution. You can still provision the same
functionality using manual configuration...

You should be able to put create an encrypted GRE tunnel (in the global
routing table), and then put the tunnel in the VRF (just put the "ip vrf
forwarding" config on the tunnel interface).

Be careful with hardware based platforms (such as 6500/7600) as they do
not support IPSec in hardware (unless using the right service module).

Arie