[c-nsp] Policing VLANs on a trunk

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Mon Oct 17 16:47:11 EDT 2011

Actually, this is a common requirement...
Imagine you get multiple customer circuits from a 3rd party provider or a lower aggregation layer bundled on a trunk, each on their own VLAN, and the NPE device is your 1st policy enforcement point to make sure the customer does not use more than what they are buying...

Arie