[c-nsp] MPLS - MP-BPG with multiple OSPF areas

Vitkovsky, Adam avitkovsky at emea.att.com
Wed Oct 19 07:13:57 EDT 2011

Hi
The suppression won't fix this behavior but will reduce the number of prefixes ospf needs to carry to roughly 200 -thus enabling you to use a single area 0
I'd recommend not to use multiple areas within the same AS (or confed member-as) as there are mpls features which needs some tweaking when used in inter area environments -it's enough to deal with these in inter-as solutions :)

adam