[c-nsp] best way to terminate channelized oc-3?

Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson sigurbjornl at vodafone.is
Wed Oct 19 15:29:22 EDT 2011

The new ASR903 could also potentially be used to do this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10912/ps11610/data_she
et_c78-685686_ps9853_Products_Data_Sheet.html

According to the specs it does support 4xOC-3 or 4xSTM-1 or you can use it
as a 1xOC-12 or 1xSTM-4.

It's not out yet nor orderable but it still might be interesting for what
you're trying to do

Kind regards,
Sibbi