[c-nsp] HP VM ESX fcoe issues with Nexus 5020

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Tue Oct 25 20:24:58 EDT 2011

We have a nexus 5020 and a HDS san (connected via FC module in 5020) in our lab, and when configuring the storage for the first time, ESX wouldn't discover the storage until after a reboot of host.

I cant recall the chipset of CNA's in use though, will need to logon and have a look.

Andrew Jones
Alphawest