[c-nsp] "Strange" Cisco ASA5520 errors - Connection limit exceeded

Thomason, Simon Simon.Thomason at racq.com.au
Fri Oct 28 01:24:10 EDT 2011

Sh activation-key

ASA# sh activation-key

Licensed features for this platform:
Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetual
Maximum VLANs                     : 150            perpetual
Inside Hosts                      : Unlimited      perpetual
Failover                          : Active/Active  perpetual
VPN-DES                           : Enabled        perpetual
VPN-3DES-AES                      : Enabled        perpetual
Security Contexts                 : 2              perpetual
GTP/GPRS                          : Disabled       perpetual
AnyConnect Premium Peers          : 2              perpetual <<< what does this one say?
AnyConnect Essentials             : Disabled       perpetual
Other VPN Peers                   : 750            perpetual
Total VPN Peers                   : 750            perpetual
Shared License                    : Disabled       perpetual
AnyConnect for Mobile             : Disabled       perpetual
AnyConnect for Cisco VPN Phone    : Disabled       perpetual
Advanced Endpoint Assessment      : Disabled       perpetual
UC Phone Proxy Sessions           : 2              perpetual
Total UC Proxy Sessions           : 2              perpetual
Botnet Traffic Filter             : Disabled       perpetual
Intercompany Media Engine         : Disabled       perpetual