[c-nsp] 3750E as backup edge router default only

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:16:36 EDT 2011

Also I'm struggling with your ARP concerns. You will be "routing" on
this device right? How much local (broadcast domain) activity will you
have where you would be building up a large ARP cache? Would this be a
stack with a bunch of flat stuff staggered off it as will as performing
the routing function?

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer