[c-nsp] Strange trunk behavior

Sascha Pollok nsp-list at pollok.net
Sun Oct 30 14:09:34 EDT 2011

Hello Ghassan,

just to make sure: is the encapsulation set to 802.1q on the ME3400? Afaik
it does still support ISL. You might want to share "sh int x/x capa" on
both sides and maybe also the interface's config. Also, is there anything
in between the switches that could cause some interference or are they
directly connected back-to-back?

Cheers
Sascha