[c-nsp] Cisco ASA - Configuring Accounting for Network Access

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:01:47 EDT 2011

Assuming you have a recent version of code (8.2.1 and up) you should enable
netflow version 9
support. This will give you a five tuple of releveant flow
information: <Protocol,
Src Address, Src Port, Destination Address, Destination Port>, perhaps
netflow coupled with user info via accounting will
provide you with what you need.

Mike