[c-nsp] sup2T software & release notes have hit

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Sep 5 11:29:28 EDT 2011

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Alan Buxey wrote:

> VS-S2T-10G-XL
> 1024K (IPv4) 512K (IPv6)

Right...but my point was, that's the same specs claim they make for the
Sup720-3BXL, and it's misleading because at least with the 3BXL, it's 1M
IPv4 routes [and 0 IPv6] OR 512K IPv6 routes [and 0 IPv4], or some
compromise of smaller numbers of each, such as the 622592 IPv4 and 212992
IPv6 I posted.

If they haven't increased the max routes capability of the next generation
Sup vs the 3BXL, then that's very disappointing.