[c-nsp] How to terminate 100.000 IPsec VPN clients?

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:11:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

Did you check that? The target customers for that module are the mobile
operators but could fit your requirements.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/wirelssw/ps10346/data_sheet_c78-532047.html
- Cisco
Wireless Security Gateway R2

HTH,

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 16:55, Florian Bauhaus
<f.bauhaus at portrix-systems.de>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What would be the best way to terminate 100k IPsec VPN clients?
>
> Use a 6500/7600 with appropriate modules? Put 10 ASA5580-20 in a rack?
> How to manage the whole thing?
> The clients won't make a lot of traffic so throughput isn't really a
> matter.
>
> I already got a few ideas on how to do this but I would like to know if
> someone else got experience with this and could help me out a bit.
>

> Best regards,
> Florian

Best Regards!

Ivan Ivanov