[c-nsp] How to terminate 100.000 IPsec VPN clients?

Ivan Ivanov ivanov.ivan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:18:01 EDT 2011

Hi Florian,

Yeah, it is quite interesting! But on first look over the link maybe it does
not support RA IPsec tunnels or at least it is not stated. But on the other
hand the module is supported by IOS so I don't see a reason why it will not
support it.

If you don't forget share with us your findings as it seams that this
product is pretty new.

HTH,

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:34, Florian Bauhaus
<f.bauhaus at portrix-systems.de>wrote:

> On 09/05/11 21:11, Ivan Ivanov wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Did you check that? The target customers for that module are the mobile
> > operators but could fit your requirements.
> >

> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/wirelssw/ps10346/data_sheet_c78-532047.html- Cisco
> > Wireless Security Gateway R2
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards!
> >
> > Ivan Ivanov
>

> That one actually seems pretty interesting. I'll have a deeper look into
> it.
>

> Best regards,
> Florian

Best Regards!