[c-nsp] PVLAN Promiscuous Trunk on 6500

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:41:53 EDT 2011

AFAIK this was only on CatOS for 6500 so not much useful right now.

The private host feature  applies vlan tag to the ingress traffic of the
access port (not trunk), the private trunk does ingress traffic tag swap of
multiple vlans coming in via trunk. So, if you have lot of free ports you
might be able to cable-loop 2 ports per each vlan and use private host
feature to swap the tags. Not saying I would do this....

-pavel