[c-nsp] Troubleshoot UDP out-of-sequence

Persio Pucci persio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:48:01 EDT 2011

Hi Nick,

except for two minor corrections (multicast source is SP, users in NY; and
Sao Paulo to Rio does not use RADs, they are PA-OC12s) that's pretty much
what is going on here.

QoS is off on the 3560, but really cannot give up on him for now. Would you
consider it a suspect more than the others for any specific reason?

Out of your possibilities, we can rule out out-of-sequence from the source
(we have feedhandlers in SP and NY, SP says no gaps, NY says gaps), and QoS
(no QoS the whole path).

Well, time to get started then... tks all!