[c-nsp] show run vrf equivalent on IOSXR ?

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Sep 19 10:52:47 EDT 2011

 Raymond,

> There's a very good command " show run vrf " on IOS platform before ,
> but should there be anymore on IOSXR ?

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a command which shows the vrf-relevant
config in all config modes. XR allows to do something like "show run
router static vrf foo", "show run router bgp <asn> vrf foo", etc., and
also "show run vrf foo" (which ony shows the actual vrf definition), but
not a single command for everything.. "show run formal | include vrf
foo" could help, but still not the same thing as the IOS "show run vrf
foo" command..

	oli