[c-nsp] MPLS VPN with PE over GRE tunnels

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Tue Sep 20 10:17:30 EDT 2011

On 6500 if you want to use MPLS over GRE, you would need to have your
core facing links (through which the GRE packets are sent/received) on a
SIP400 card...

Alternatively, SUP2T can support this natively.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/white_p
aper_c11-652042.html#wp9000959

Arie