[c-nsp] revert redundant sups to single sup720

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 17:00:53 EDT 2011

Hi Randal,

If you go into the "redundancy" configuration mode, are there any "no" options you can type there or what options does the "mode" command have ?

eg.

config t
(config)# redundancy
(config-red)# no ?
(config-red)# mode ?

It does specifically state in the command reference that there is NOT a "no redundancy" command.

Just
 guessing, I don't have a test box with redundancy configured on it to play with.

regards,
Tony.