[c-nsp] Funny problem w/ SFP link on Nexus 5548

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Mon Sep 26 02:02:36 EDT 2011

>From the cisco nx-os 5.0(3) n2 (1) release notes:

Auto-Negotiation Disable
Beginning with Cisco NX-OS Release 5.0(3)N2(1), you can disable auto-negotiation on a switch port. This feature allows you to connect devices that do not support auto-negotiation (for example, certain DWDM multiplexers) to a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switch.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/release/notes/Rel_5_0_3_N2_1/Nexus5000_Release_Notes_5_0_3_N2.html