[c-nsp] Huawei NE40E-X3 vs Cisco AS9K

Manuel Marín mmg at transtelco.net
Wed Sep 28 15:22:14 EDT 2011

We are using the RSP720 and 3CXLs. Both have performance issues when dealing
with multiple BGP sessions, When one of the full bgp peer flaps or when
there is a link flap the other routing protocols start to flap as well. I'll
try to tweak the timers in the mean time. Usually the CPU usage is around
70%.

--
Manuel Marín
Transtelco Inc.