[c-nsp] Syslog messages for EIGRP?

Andriy Bilous andriy.bilous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:43:25 EDT 2011

Probably this?

R1(config)#router eigrp 100
R1(config-router)#eigrp ?
  event-log-size         Set EIGRP maximum event log entries
  event-logging          Log IP-EIGRP routing events
  log-neighbor-changes   Enable/Disable IP-EIGRP neighbor logging
  log-neighbor-warnings  Enable/Disable IP-EIGRP neighbor warnings
  router-id              router-id for this EIGRP process
  stub                   Set IP-EIGRP as stubbed router