[c-nsp] Max IPv6 route entries for Cisco 4948E

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:39:27 EDT 2011

Hey everyone.  We're looking at the 4948E as a possible replacement for
our aging 3550-12Ts and we were wondering if anyone has any information
with regards to the maximum number of ipv6 routes that it will be able
to hold.  The only information I've found is that the device has 57,000
routes maximum but it doesn't say if that number also applies for ipv6.
Based on other platforms, I'm thinking that maybe it will be half of that?

Thanks for any info you guys can provide.

Jose