[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 sup2 NVRAM corrupted..

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:21:23 EDT 2012

First make sure it is a hardware problem or other issues.
After manual boot, dir nvram to check whether the hardware can recognise or not.
If can, maybe it is a bug.
If cannot, pull out the card, change a new one. Since I also donn't know how to change the hardware, cannot give you a better idea.

Thanks and regards,
Xu Hu