[c-nsp] Is there sticky ARP functionality on Private VLAN in NX-OS

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:45:49 EDT 2012

Hi Matt,

Sticky ARP is not available yet for Nexus series switches. There's an
internal enhancement request opened for supporting "ip sticky-arp" on
NX-OS but it's not yet implemented.

I've removed the incorrect note from the Cisco DocWiki, however note
that it's not the official Cisco Documentation.

Best regards,
Andras