[c-nsp] OSPFv3 in a VRF on a 7600

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Tue Apr 10 07:46:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012, Benny Amorsen wrote:

> Is it possible to run OSPFv3 in a VRF on a 7600? I cannot for the life
> of me figure it out from the documentation, and the obvious commands
> like "ipv6 router ospf 123 vrf whatever" do not work at least on SRC4.

I have missed that feature myself for hooking up v6 vrf lite setups over
protected tunnels.  Seems there is no such feature in feature navigator.

Greetings
Christian

> /Benny

Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2
Phone:   +49 7032 893 997 - 0          D-71126 Gaeufelden
Fax:     +49 7032 893 997 - 9          HRB 245288, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Web:     http://www.cksoft.de/         Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Kratzer