[c-nsp] OSPFv3 in a VRF on a 7600

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Apr 10 10:27:41 EDT 2012

Does anyone know if this and other things are slow to be or possibly will
not be supported as an agenda within cisco to cause folks to upgrade to
ASR9K-type platforms from older 7600 ?  (please forgive if this is a silly
question or a question that would be hard to answer, but I guess I'm looking
to understand if any of y'all understand cisco's projected life of the 7600
in light of the new ASR9000)  (I'm drawing lines between these 2 boxes since
I have (2) 7600's acting as the core of my network and we just bought (12)
9k's and (10) 901's....

Aaron