[c-nsp] NAT on Cisco ASA

Covalciuc Piotr pkovalchuc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:04:39 EDT 2012

Thank you for your reply.

The "dns" keyword can help if the servers use external DNS server
(DNS-queries goes via ASA).
But, what if the servers uses local DNS server, in the same subnet?

One of the solution can be to change the local DNS records to point to
local IPs instead of external.
But, I'd like to know if it possible to do it on ASA. Maybe some kind of NAT...

Thanks,
Peter