[c-nsp] L3VPN works, but not default route

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Apr 17 21:32:26 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 20:06 -0400, aaron1 at gvtc.com wrote:
> So, again, i see the default route learned via ospf on ce-pe
> advertisements in the pe vrf on one side of the cloud....then i redis
> ospf into mp-ibgp and i see all of my ospf routes (about 490 routes
> total) advertised over the mpls core to the other pe on the other side
> of the cloud .... the only route that doesn't make it over is 0/0

What does "show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf NAME 0.0.0.0" say on both the PE
closest to the originating CE and the PE in the other end? What does
"show ip route vrf NAME 0.0.0.0" say on the remote PE?

Is the default supposed to be redistributed to OSPF also on the remote
PE? If so, do you have "default-information originate" on the OSPF
process on this remote PE?

--
Peter