[c-nsp] lsd

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 26 13:58:40 EDT 2012

Thanks Chris, That command doesn't exist on a couple of my pe's.... (asr901
and me3600x)  is there a way to see that in those platforms?  Maybe this is
architectural specific and perhaps lower end units don't have the idea of
lsd layer (guessing)...

*********** me3600x

3600#sh mpls infrastructure lsd ?
% Unrecognized command
3600#sh mpls infrastructure ?
% Unrecognized command
3600#sh mpls ?
  discovery         Information about LSP discovery
  flow              MPLS netflow information
  forwarding-table  Show the Label Forwarding Table
  interfaces        Per-interface MPLS forwarding information
  ip                MPLS IP information
  l2transport       MPLS circuit transport info
  label             Label information
  ldp               Label Distribution Protocol information
  memory            Memory usage information
  oam               OAM information
  static            Show MPLS static information
  traffic-eng       Traffic engineering information

3600#sh ver | in IOS
Cisco IOS Software, ME360x Software (ME360x-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version
15.2(2)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

************* asr901

901#sh mpls infrastructure lsd apps
901#sh mpls infrastructure lsd app
901#sh mpls infrastructure lsd
901#sh mpls infrastructure lsd ?
% Unrecognized command
901#sh mpls infrastructure ?
% Unrecognized command
901#sh mpls infrastructure
901#sh mpls ?
  discovery         Information about LSP discovery
  flow              MPLS netflow information
  forwarding-table  Show the Label Forwarding Table
  interfaces        Per-interface MPLS forwarding information
  ip                MPLS IP information
  l2transport       MPLS circuit transport info
  label             Label information
  ldp               Label Distribution Protocol information
  memory            Memory usage information
  oam               OAM information
  static            Show MPLS static information

901#sh ver | in IOS
Cisco IOS Software, 901 Software (ASR901-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(2)SNH,
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)