[c-nsp] Will the Cisco 2911 push GigE with NAT enabled ?

Dave dcostell-cisconsp at torzo.com
Mon Apr 30 11:40:40 EDT 2012

Thank you all for the responses. I actually found the PDF shortly after
sending the e-mail. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. (Also a part of
me was hoping the PDF was wrong). So for an office router that will do
GigE + VPN + NAT anyone have any recommendations ? Is it the ASR1k or
bust now days ?

Again, thanks all for the quick responses. I really appreciate it.

Dave