[c-nsp] Will the Cisco 2911 push GigE with NAT enabled ?

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Apr 30 12:10:45 EDT 2012

If you need the full 1GB for VPN, yes, the 5585-X with SSP10 will be the
best bet. It will probably be on the close order of 20k though.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139