[c-nsp] OT: 2960S

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:19:15 EDT 2012

I had problems with stacking these when they first came out but I
think it was either a software issue that's been fixed or an
environmental issue where we were freezing the units in a room that
was too cold.  Otherwise I don't think there's been too many horror
stories with 2960S's.  I would rather spend a little more and install
4500-E's myself though.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone using the 2960S series switches?
>
> Comments good, bad, or otherwise?
>
> We are looking at using them to replace our 3560's in the IDF's.
>
> Straight layer 2.  We will stack them.  Currently we are not doing any IPv6
> but are planning for in in 2013.
>
> TIA
>
> Scott

[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$