[c-nsp] Riverbed

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:37:59 EDT 2012

I only have experience with Cisco WAAS but if you're on anything with
decent latency (<10ms) they caused more (performance) problems for us than
they solved. For us the incremental cost of upgrading our bandwidth in most
locations was low enough that we didn't take WAAS out of the pilot (and we
preferred local services to WAAS where we have poor connections, due mostly
to the perceived reliability of those connections). This information is a
few years old, though.

-saxon