[c-nsp] Problem with the same route in the general routing table and in vrf

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at utc.edu
Thu Aug 9 15:58:43 EDT 2012

On 8/9/2012 4:32 AM, Luca Tortiglione wrote:
> !
> route-map PC_TO_VTC permit 1
>  match ip address 100
>  set vrf VTC

I suspect you need to complete your route map... you "set vrf VTC" for VRF targeted
traffic, you need another level with "set global" on the return side.

At least that's what I've done on the "VRF Selection via Policy Based Routing"
configurations here.  I don't know that there is a "default" next-hop FIB lookup given
that traffic can come from any of the "receive" VRFs as well as global.

Jeff