[c-nsp] ME3600X Output Drops

Ivan cisco-nsp at itpro.co.nz
Mon Aug 27 07:28:17 EDT 2012

Hi Waris,

Thanks very much for the detailed email.  It really helps to get
information on default queue-sizes and improvements on the road-map.

I was wondering if when using many EVCs on a physical interface, is
there any difference between applying a policy on the physical port vs
individual policies on each EVC (in terms of queue-limit and buffers).
That is if you apply the policy per EVC will each EVC have separate QoS
resources (such as buffer space)?  I am trying to work out if it is
better to apply polices to the port or the service instance.

Lastly is there any way to match at the "vlan level" when the EVC is
matching untagged or default traffic?  I have tried but haven't been
able to get a successful config for this.

Thanks

Ivan