[c-nsp] bgp/ospf default route interaction

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Mon Aug 27 16:57:41 EDT 2012

Thanks for the reply.
So what you're saying is that if ospf router itself injects ospf default in its ospf database then
it would ignore any other ospf defaults it might receive (regardless of metric) and also it wouldn't
install this default in the RIB.
Did I get it right?
I didn't know this rule and I'm a little surprised, but I ran a few experiments and they seem to confirm it.
Thanks,

Michael