[c-nsp] Fabric buffer-reserve high: what does it actually do?

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 05:58:02 EDT 2012

Hi John,

It will cause outdated settings on recent versions (that is, newer
than SXF8 because SXF8 already includes a fix which makes fabric
buffer-reserve command unnecessary) and by default, system settings
are more optimal. This command was meant to be used long ago before
the current default settings and should not be used.

Best regards,
Andras