[c-nsp] 7200 Line protocol bouncing

Tim Densmore tdensmore at tarpit.cybermesa.com
Thu Aug 30 14:53:22 EDT 2012

On 8/30/2012 11:49 AM, Michael Malitsky wrote:
> This is a
> 7206VXR, with a PA-MC-T3 and a PA-MC-4T1 cards.
Is there a reason you have to run these T1s to the 4T1 card?  The
pa-mc-t3 gives very good 24 hour PMs (show controllers t3 n/n/n
tabular), and the 4T1 does not (as far as I know at least- show
service-module isn't an option I see, and show serial gives nothing that
looks useful w/o a decoder ring).  If your circuits are dirty or taking
lots of slips, etc, you'd be able to see it easily on that card.

-TD