[c-nsp] 7200 Line protocol bouncing

Michael Malitsky malitsky at netabn.com
Thu Aug 30 19:47:09 EDT 2012

Not according to AT&T.  They say they provide a path, and clocking is up
to us - that's why one side uses internal, and the other is set to line.
That normally works fine, and has worked on these circuits until
recently.

And again, I am seeing the same problems on the standalone T1s and the
T3 channels.

Sincerely,
Michael Malitsky