[c-nsp] How to check total number of unique/distinct users passing through Cisco ASA 5505

pamela pomary ppomary at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:22:03 EST 2012

Hello folks,

We have Cisco ASA 5505 for Natting. We want to find total number of
unique/distinct concurrent users/ips going to the Internet.We can check
total number  of NAT translations using sh xlate count. Does sh xlate count
represent total number of unique/distinct ips/users passing traffic through
ASA 5505. How can I check total number of unique/distinct ips/users passing
traffic through Cisco ASA 5505.

Thank You

Pamela Pomary
NOC-Univ. Of Ghana