[c-nsp] Making SUP720 cope better under BGP load

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:32:32 EST 2012

In the past my company has ran into these issues. We helped it some by
doing a hold-queue of 4096 on the interfaces and enabling jumbo frames
where possible.

It sounds like you're just running into a CPU issue though, which is one
reason we moved away from the 6500/7600 platforms for this use case. Very
very slow convergence due to slow CPU.