[c-nsp] Ping with vrf intermittent but ping mpls normal

nanda pradana ramadhan putra animusacre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 00:07:12 EST 2012

Hi Toth,

i've check all no counter error on the interace, i've checked again

Host A#ping mpls ipv4 x.x.x.x/32 repeat 1000 the result is smooth no packet
drop

but when i cek with this

Host A#ping  x.x.x.x repeat 1000 always have packet drop

the path is same and there is no error counting on interface

Thanks,
Nanda