[c-nsp] How to recover route-object maintainer account?

Andrew Gabriel mailandrewg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 11:19:55 EST 2012

Hi,

Firstly, some background info:

   - We have our own ASN
   - We have two public ranges, both allocated by ARIN
   - We are an enterprise network and use /24 subnets from our public
   ranges on several of our Internet links in NA/EMEA/Asia
   - Naturally, we are required by some ISPs to create route-objects before
   they route our subnets

The problem we are facing is that only a couple of guys had the accounts to
maintain our route objects and they left the company a while back without
handing over the access to others. So we are currently in a pickle as we
are unable to create new route-objects.

Would anybody be able to advise on what we can do to recover the accounts
or get fresh access, and what would be the process involved?

Any input would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Andrew.