[c-nsp] All multicast punting to CPU on 6500

Jens S Andersen jsa at adm.aau.dk
Mon Dec 17 02:42:34 EST 2012

Hi

We use the static ARP/mac address trick for our NLB load sharing:

arp 172.25.14.30 03bf.ac19.0e1e ARPA
arp 172.25.14.35 03bf.ac19.0e23 ARPA
arp 172.25.14.69 03bf.ac19.0e45 ARPA

mac address-table static 03bf.ac19.0e1e vlan 846 interface TenGigabitEthernet2/3
mac address-table static 03bf.ac19.0e23 vlan 846 interface TenGigabitEthernet2/3
mac address-table static 03bf.ac19.0e45 vlan 846 interface TenGigabitEthernet2/3

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configuration_example09186a0080a07203.shtml

-Jens