[c-nsp] Cisco TAC successfully disappoints again

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnetgroup.gr
Wed Dec 19 13:05:09 EST 2012

We also get a lot of similar answers from cisco tac and my understanding is that these
bugs include info that if it becomes public available it will cause "unjustified" worries
to many other customers. We also have met bugs where the release notes aren't useful at
all, so these fall under the same category too.

Personally, i don't have any hesitation about "some ones"ing the bingo, since i'm not
satisfied by Cisco's official answer to my problem.

--
Tassos