[c-nsp] Collecting AS info from XR Netflow data inside L3VPN

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Dec 21 12:16:33 EST 2012

Fiddling with Netflow on an ASR9k, I understand that I need to enable bgp attribute-download in order to get AS data exported with the flows.  I've done this for the ipv4 address-family, but that doesn't seem to do anything for AS info inside L3VPN.  Presumably because bgp attribute-download would need to be enabled for the vpnv4 address-family, however there doesn't seem to be an option under that AF.  Is this possible and I'm just missing something silly in the docs?

Thanks in advance.